Do you want to please or reward your dog with cheap, healthy, homemade snacks? These 4 recipes are made for you. We have selected recipes with few ingredients and quick to make. Enjoy your meal!
Cheese cookies :
- 260 g rice flour
- 200 g grated cheddar cheese
- 120 ml vegetable oil
- 60 ml water
Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Mix the flour, cheese and oil together and gradually add the water until you get a thick dough.
- Divide the dough into small portions on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake the cookies for 10 to 15 minutes until they turn golden brown. Let cool well and store in the refrigerator.
Apple Treats :
- 2 ½ cups of rice flour
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 apples
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
Preheat the oven to 180 °C
- Peel the apples, remove the center and especially all the seeds. Mix them or cut them into very small pieces.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix to obtain a homogeneous paste
- Pour the batter into small pans
- Bake until the cakes are golden brown
Cookies with peanut butter :
- 3 tablespoons of peanut butter
- ½ cup of water
- ½ cup of flour
- 1 egg
- Mix 3 tablespoons of peanut butter, water and flour
- Add one egg and mix well
- Place the dough in the form of a ball on a baking sheet
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees!
Peanut and banana ice cream treat for dogs :
- 1 banana
- 1/3 cup of peanut butter
- 350 mL plain yogurt
- Cut the banana into large pieces.Then grind or mash it until it is creamy.
- Add the remaining ingredients and water if the consistency is too thick to pour.
- Then pour into ice cube molds or silicone dog treat molds.
- Place in freezer for at least two hours.
Now all that's left to do is enjoy! And by the way, with such healthy recipes, your dog is not the only one who can enjoy it!